This three-day course explores the meaning of Emotional Intelligence and equips practitioners with a thorough understanding of the reasons why their clients may be having difficulties in managing relationships, working efficiently or dealing with pressure and conflict.
The training introduces PSI’s unique EI framework and explores the interplay between our attitudes, feelings and behaviours. During the course, delegates not only learn how to use the well-established EIP3 tool but also go through a series of interactive exercises to better understand their personal strengths and blockers to success. This course will provide access to the full range of EIP3 reports.
The EIP3 Accreditation is aimed at both independent and in-house consultants, HR, L&D and OD specialists, organisational psychologists, coaches and those who wish to apply EI to help their clients develop. The Assessment element of EIP3 will benefit hiring managers.
Provides accreditation in the Emotional Intelligence Profile (EIP3) and the Emotional Intelligence 360 tool.
- Gain market advantage by becoming accredited to use one of the most highly regarded EI tools in the world.
- Improve your coaching practice by gaining in-depth insight into the attitudes and feelings behind your client’s behaviours.
- Learn theories and models of Emotional Intelligence and latest research findings.
- Be able to apply insights from neuroscience to help practically develop your own EI.
- Gain confidence in delivering feedback and exploring different EIP3 reports.
- Understand how to embed EI in the workplace, including practical implementation issues and recommended approaches.
Complete the form below to enquire about EIP3 accreditation