How do you know what motivates your team? How do you predict role suitability for candidates? Discover the power of PAPI tests, start exploring what makes people tick.
PAPI personality questionnaires are perfect for recruitment as well as to develop existing employees.
Assess personality for recruitment or development
The Personality and Preference Inventory (PAPI) is an occupational personality test packed with science and insight and has been successfully deployed by employers globally for decades. Quick to complete, you get a critical foundation for productive conversations in interviews and feedback sessions. PAPI provides you with a deeper understanding of what drives people and crucial insight into role suitability and employee development strategy, enabling better match to roles and more focused development activity.
Contact us for a free PAPI assessment
Assessment strictly reserved for HR professionals
Benefits of occupational personality assessments
Personality questionnaires provide pivotal insight at all stages of the talent life cycle.
- Identify the best talent – explore aspects of personality linked with potential.
- Strengthen hiring decisions – understand what new hires will bring to your organisation.
- Discover talent for specialist roles – focus on what's crucial for success in specific roles, including sales and leadership positions.
- Enhance insight for managers – gain deeper understanding of what motivates and inspires your people.
- Develop your workforce – understand how to support individual and team growth.
Why use PAPI tests?
Talogy combines psychology and technology to solve your talent challenges. PAPI personality tests are based on solid scientific and psychological principles, and results are presented in intuitive and innovative reports.
- Global solution available in more than 30 languages with cultural sensitivity
- Multi-device, simple, and intuitive interface to improve candidate experience
- Personalise with employee branding and specific job profiles for targeted results
- 15+ configurable reports with dynamic and concise insights based on competencies - suitable for untrained line managers and expert users
- Detailed reports including someone's motivators and demotivators, potential strengths and development areas, the interview questions you should ask, and more
PAPI test in summary
The PAPI questionnaire looks at 7 factors of personality, split into 26 need and role scales.
- Impact and drive
- Organisation and structure
- Ideas and change
- Work momentum
- 20-30 minutes to complete
- 44-162 items, depending on version
- Available in over 30 languages
- No accreditation required for PAPI 3+
- Measures work-related personality and preferred style of working
Contact a Talogy expert for a free PAPI assessment
Chosen by the world's top employers
By using PAPI, we get to the core issues easier and can focus quicker and better on the essential character traits for a specific position. Our interviews are more effective, and we can better inform our line managers about possible areas of concern.