Resilience is an individual’s capacity to adapt positively to pressure, setbacks, challenges, and change to achieve and sustain peak personal effectiveness. In today’s world of work, it’s a sought-after quality in candidates. The Talogy Resilience Questionnaire can help you measure resilience in employees to help them develop it further and improve their performance at work.
Bring workplace resilience to life
The Resilience Questionnaire focuses on the aspects of an individual's psychological resilience, patterns of thinking, and behaviour - all of which affect their ability to respond positively to setbacks and challenges. Talogy's Workplace Resilience Questionnaire provides huge value and impact across a range of talent management activities including:
- Well-being initiatives
- Change management initiatives
- Self-development workshops
- Blended learning
- Development of high potential
- Stress management initiatives
- Talent assessment
- Management and leadership development
- Redeployment, restructure, or downsizing
Book a free 15-minute consultation
Contact us now to receive a free 15-minute consultation with a Talogy expert.
Contact us for a 15-minute consultation on resilience
I fully believe workplace resilience is a key issue both for today and well into the future, and we have great expectations about what we can achieve with this tool across the business.
In our post-pandemic world, building employee resilience is more important than ever. Research has shown that high levels of resilience mean employees are:
- 43% more productive
- 47% more engaged at work
- 2x more likely to stay at their current organisation
- 3x more likely to experience greater well-being
Resilience acts as a buffer against stress, as well as ‘burnout’. Resilient employees are likely to be more creative, able to adapt to change, and persist in the face of adversity. This behaviour results in improved performance in a rapidly transforming workplace.
Resilience at work
Employee resilience can be assessed and developed in many ways:
- 1 to 1 coaching: Focused sessions helping individuals develop resilience in the workplace
- Workshops: Group sessions to upskill multiple employees
- Well-being programmes: Built into wider well-being programmes, with the potential to involve apps or e-learning
- Selection interviews: Explorative interviews in pre-hire or post-hire selection
Why use the Resilience Questionnaire?
We’re not psychology or technology — we’re an alloy of both.
- Based on 10+ years of research and development
- Focused on a simple set of 8 strategies, so it’s easy to implement
- Can be used in development or selection
- Used by our clients globally
- Questionnaire can be completed in only 10 minutes
- 54 questionnaire items
- Questionnaire is mobile friendly, accessible, and can be easily integrated into multiple talent assessment activities
- Accreditation required – training is engaging and delivered virtually
- Data can inform initiatives like wellbeing programmes, culture change, and leadership development programmes
Talogy's questionnaire measures 8 resilience scales
- Purposeful direction
- Challenge orientation
- Emotional regulation
- Support seeking
Who are Talogy?
Talogy are a worldwide consultancy specialising in helping businesses find, assess and build resilient talent. We have a variety of solutions on offer, and our specialist talent consultants craft bespoke assessments and questionnaires for your unique business needs. Many of our solutions and assessments contain modules that can be picked and mixed so that you’re measuring candidate and employee potential in a way that fits your requirements.
Chosen by the world's top employers
Contact a Talogy Expert
Let's talk about resilience in your workplace!